Join Us and Trade China- and RMB-Related Products Directly
In order to participate in trading of CEINEX cash market products, a trading membership with Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FWB®), the cash market of Deutsche Börse Group, is required. Applying for a trading membership, also referred to as a Non-clearing membership (NCM), is simple and straightforward. The basic requirements are:
- Independent company with a minimum equity capital of EUR 50,000, unless the applicant is a bank
- At least one board member must have sufficient experience in securities trading
- Admission of registration of at least one trading participant (trader admission)
- Technical connection to the Xetra trading platform (via leased line / internet line or by using a web frontend)
- Participation in the clearing process through an agreement with a Clearing Member of Eurex Clearing
You can find more detailed information on the trading member application and procedures here.
One Trading Membership - Global Products
The time has come to trade China and the world from a single access: The FWB membership does not only allow access to CEINEX products, but also to the suite of European and global products traded at Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
For trading CEINEX derivatives, a membership with Eurex, the fully-integrated derivatives markets of Deutsche Börse AG, is required.
You may find most of the information about trader admission below.