ETFs – Perfect Instruments for Passive Investment Strategies
Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) pursue a passive investment strategy. They aim to track the performance of an underlying index as precisely and cost-efficiently as possible. Underlying indices may be national or international stock indices, bond and real-estate indices or commodity and strategy indices. By replicating indices, entire markets can be traded as easily as a share.
With our Chinese ETF products, CEINEX offers issuers a variety of opportunities to enrich their product line in China- and RMB-related investments, participating in the performance of capital markets in Mainland China.
- All ETFs are listed in the regulated market
- Underlying assets include stocks, money market and other kinds of capital market indices
- Trading currency: Renminbi (RMB) or Euro
- Trading platform: Xetra® – XETR and Börse Frankfurt – XFRA
- Trading model: Continuous trading with auction and designated sponsors; continuous auction with market maker